Residents rarely make it to water. Staying hydrated when things get busy is hard and there are often 14 things standing between a resident and the next water fountain. And often a cool drink of water can be even more invigorating than a cup of coffee and keep you going without getting dehydrated. We will be giving all the residents and students Cooper water bottles to keep with you in your white coat.
Good Food Options
- Improved nutritional options in the Cooper Court cafeteria (Monday-Friday 6:30am-6:30pm and 11:00pm-2:00am; Saturday-Sunday, holidays 7:30am-6:30pm)
- Healthy Initiative in the Micro-market next to the cafeteria (swipe access 24 hours a day)
- Oasis (open 7:00am-7:00pm). “Doctor’s Orders” - When time is tight, ordering, waiting for food, and paying in the cafeteria can keep residents from getting sustenance. Oasis will prepare food for pick-up. Just dial extension 8-1595 from any phone in the hospital to place an order)
- Café Excellence (open 24 hours a day)
- Fruit available in resident lounge
- Call night care packages with fruit and health food options
- Shop-Rite will deliver groceries to a location across from the parking garage.
- Food Truck Tuesday