The 2018/2019 Academic Year marked our 27th accredited year as a national sponsor of CME. In July 2018, Cooper received a four-year Accreditation (until July 31, 2022). Cooper is the only hospital or health system in southern New Jersey with national accreditation.
One very important aspect of The Cooper Health System is its teaching mission. We are committed to educating our medical staff; however, our CME program also reaches out to physicians in the tri-state area, nationally, and internationally. With these CME activities, we address the needs of both primary care physicians and specialists.
Department of Continuing Medical Education Staff
- Director: Loretta Aloi, MBA
- Meeting Planner: Kristy Kelly
- Meeting Planner: Kelly Kupniewski
- Education Coordinator: Kristen A. Clements
- Education Coordinator: Christina M. Thomas