The 2021/2022 Academic Year marks our 30th accredited year as a national sponsor of CME. In July 2018, Cooper received a four-year Accreditation (until July 31, 2022). Cooper is the only hospital or health system in southern New Jersey with national accreditation.
One very important aspect of The Cooper Health System is its teaching mission. We are committed to educating our medical staff; however, our CME program also reaches out to physicians in the tri-state area and nationally. With these CME activities, we address the needs of both primary care physicians and specialists.
Department of Continuing Medical Education Staff
- Director: Loretta Aloi, MBA
- Meeting Planner: Kristy L. Kelly
- Meeting Planner: Kelly A. Kupniewski
- Education Coordinator: Gladys A. Bonas
- Education Coordinator: Kristen A. Clements