The EMS Fellowship Program at Cooper University Health Care will review the following materials from interested candidates for consideration starting June 1, 2019.
- Medical school transcript
- Three original letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or most recent training director
- Personal statement describing your training goals and future career plans
- ECFMG certification (IMG only)
- USMLE reports (1, 2 and 3)
The program director and two additional faculty members will review the applicant files. Invitation for interview will be based upon their recommendations.
Eligibility for the EMS Fellowship Program requires a minimum of three years of ACGME medical training in emergency medicine. Individuals accepted for a position in the fellowship program must be U.S. citizen, classified as a resident alien, or hold a J-1 visa.