The Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship Program at Cooper University Hospital participates in the electronic Interventional Pulmonary Fellowship Application System© (IPFAS). All applications are processed through this system without exception. Information regarding the application process and timeline is available on the website listed below.
Association of Interventional Pulmonary Program Directors
• Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
• Personal Statement
• Medical School Transcript
• Color Photograph-wallet size
• USMLE Transcripts
• Curriculum vitae
• Demonstrated research and clinical interest in interventional pulmonology
• Applicants need to have or must obtain a New Jersey Medical License
Eligibility for the interventional pulmonary fellowship program requires a minimum of
six years of ACGME-accredited training in internal medicine and pulmonary/critical care medicine. Applicants must be ABIM Board certified in internal medicine and Board eligible in pulmonary/critical care medicine.