The Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Program at Cooper University Health Care participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), and all information is processed through this system without exception. Information regarding the ERAS application process and timeline is available on the websites listed below.
Association of American Medical Colleges
ERAS Fellowship Document Office
ERAS applications must contain the following information in order for your application to be considered:
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Three original letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or most recent training director.
- Personal statement describing your training goals and future career plans
- ECFMG certification (IMG only)
- USLME reports (1,2 and 3).
The program director and additional faculty members will review applicant files. Invitation for interview will be based upon their recommendations.
Eligibility for the Gynecologic Oncology Fellowship Program requires the successful completion of a four-year residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Individuals accepted for a position in the fellowship program must be U.S. citizen, classified as a resident alien, or hold a J-1 visa.