Cooper University Health Care’s mission is: To Serve. To Heal. To Educate. Cooper’s mission does not contemplate nor allow for discrimination or inequality in its practice. Our GME Diversity Council supports, fosters, and promotes an environment where all members of its academic community may thrive and succeed, regardless of race, creed, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity, or age.
The SSO provides the national matching system for approved breast surgery fellowships. Click here for more information.
- Application Opens: January 9, 2019
- Application Deadline: February 20, 2019 at 3 PM CT
- Interviews: March 18, 2019 to June 28, 2019
- Rank Order List Entry (via SSO Online Match System) - Rank Order List Opens: July 1, 2019
- Rank Order List Deadline: August 2, 2019 at 3 PM CT
- Match Results Announced: September 6, 2019 via email
Fellowship Start Date: August 1, 2020