Below are some common resources our trainees have found useful throughout their time with us.
- Article: Health Care Transformation: The Role of Academic HealthCenters and Their Psychologists
- Chapter: The Hospital-Based Consultation and Liaison Service from Handbook of clinical psychology in medical settings: Evidence-based assessment and intervention
- Book: Get Out of Your Mind and Into Your Life: The New Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Book: The Happiness Trap: How to Stop Struggling and Start Living: A Guide to ACT
- Book: Motivational Interviewing: Preparing People for Change
Commonly Used Web Resources
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Beck Institute: What Is Cognitive Behavior Therapy?
- The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper - The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper delivers comprehensive addiction treatment services for adults struggling with substance abuse and co-occurring mental health disorders. The facility offers a full continuum of care, including medical detox, residential services, and outpatient programs. The Recovery Village Cherry Hill at Cooper is conveniently located in the South Jersey community and just 20 minutes away from Philadelphia.