The Dermatology Residency at Cooper Medical School of Rowan University and Cooper University Hospital Program participates in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), and all information is processed through this system without exception. Information regarding the ERAS application process and timeline is available on the website below.
Association of American Medical Colleges
ERAS applications must contain the following information in order for your application to be considered:
- Common application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcript
- Three original letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or most recent training director.
- Personal statement describing your training goals and future career plans
- ECFMG certification (IMG only)
- USMLE reports (1, 2, and 3)
Eligibility for the Dermatology Residency Program requires one year of ACGME-accredited training. Individuals accepted for a position in the dermatology program must be U.S. citizen, classified as a resident alien, or hold a J-1 visa.
The application deadline for the academic year is October 1.
Away-Student Elective Contact Information
All applicants for away student electives are encouraged to apply through the VSAS system, https://www.aamc.org/students/medstudents/vsas/.
You can find our institution listed as Cooper Medical School of Rowan University.