Our Housestaff Council is an active organization with officers peer-elected annually. There is HSC representation on hospital and medical staff committees in addition to health system-wide initiatives. They are guided by their commitment to patient safety, community service, communication, and resident well-being.
The Diversity Council is a group comprised of physicians (residents, fellows, and faculty) that convenes with the ultimate goal to influence better health outcomes in the Camden community, to broaden the understanding of medical personnel regarding emerging social issues that impact our heterogeneity, and to minimize the significant disparities that exist for marginalized peoples in our hospital and outpatient facilities including both patients and their care-providers.
For a complete overview of Cooper’s benefits, please visit our website at CooperHealth.edu/Residencies.
Residents and Fellows have the opportunity to participate in the following organizational committees:
- Emergency Preparedness
- Throughput Committee: Subcommittee on Clinical & Operations
- Infection Prevention
- Quality & Safety
- Ambulatory Quality/Standardization
- Ambulatory: DM Bundle/VBC Quality
- Radiation Safety
- Pharmacy & Therapeutics (P&T)
- Transfusion Committee
- Institutional Review Board
- Graduate Medical Education Committee
- GME Exec
- High-Reliability Organization (HRO) Steering Committee
- Sepsis Committee
- House Staff Safety Committee