Eligibility and How to Apply
All PGY-5 surgical residents who will complete their general surgical residency by June 30th are eligible. Those surgical residents that have completed three years of surgical residency by June 30th, who are in a categorical surgical residency program expected to complete the program, are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply
The Vascular Surgery Fellowship Program will continue to accept universal applications and to participate in the NRMP match. We require receipt of the following information in order for your application to be considered:
- Fellowship application – available at the following website: www.nrmp.org/res_match/about_res/univappl.pdf
- Curriculum vitae.
- Three original letters of recommendation, one of which must be from your current or most recent training director
- A statement describing your training goals and future career plans.
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate if you are a foreign medical graduate
- A copy of your USMLE scores for Steps 1 and 2, as well as Step 3, if available
The Program Director and two additional faculty members will review applicant files. Invitation for interview will be based upon their recommendations.
Director: Joseph V. Lombardi, MD, FACS
Contact: Cathi Cooney, Coordinator
Address: Cooper University Hospital, Division of Vascular Surgery,
Three Cooper Plaza, Suite 411, Camden, NJ 08103